Hello from Wales!

st.angelo

Hi, I'm an Essex girl who now lives in Wales.

I'm on day one of Lighterlife Lite and am a vegetarian.

I don't usually drink much water so that and not eating any more chocolate is going to be the hardest to overcome!

I went for my introduction meeting yesterday and start tomorrow at a group meeting with others who are at different stages of the plan.

Thank you Irene. You have an adorable grandson in Evan.

I have two children, a 12 year old girl and a 15 year old boy. The teenager is going through his 'horrible' stage and can be quite horrid at times. He is one of the many reasons I have set out to lose weight as he uses my weight to insult me if we have a confrontation.

)))grotty teenagers(((( I do love him Irene and I can't wait for him to grow up.

Hi :wavey: and welcome. Good luck with lighterlife and hope your son soon grows out of this lovely stage:rolleyes:

Hi Karen, It may sound daft but I cannot ever remember having a day where I didn't eat chocolate but yesterday I didn't have one.

Most days I would usually have the 3 aero bars or similar. Actually if I'm honest, probably more than that on a lot of days!

After my first day on LLL I have slept well and feel good.

Welcome to mini mims :)

im a veggie and i did struggle to eat before dieting..i found that if you didnt eat meat or fish then all your offered is boring same old pasta or stuffed tomato or a stuffed mushroom...weird how some chefs think veggies only eat stuffed things ;)

im rambling...well,im on xenical and xenical rules and im finding being a veggie easier than what i thought.it helps to plan meals its surprising just how much there is out there. ive found some recipes in the sw section.

good luck!! :D

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Thank you all xxx

Welcome St. Angelo!

I am on day 6 of Lighter Life and also have a teen son who has made the odd jibe about my weight in the past - you are amongst friends here!

Good luck with your weight loss.

Fruitysunshine.

Hey there St Angelo and :welcome: to the boards, I'm always saying this but my advice is not to totally deprive yourself of the chocolate totally - just allow yourself one square of your favourite choccy, I know its really hard but its better than not having any at all and it does help with your loss.

Hope to see you around and chat with you soon :)

Hello, thank you for making me feel welcome. I'm on day 3 of lighterlife lite and am completely amazed that I havent had any cravings for chocolate or fizzy drinks. I really thought I would be pining for those things but don't even feel hungry.

The only thing which is strange is drinking lots more than I usually do and er going for a pee much more frequently!!! I could wee for Wales now!

Back