Hello from West Lothian

Teeyore

Hello all, I'm new and actually just going to quit WW as I've had enough, have realised today that I was this weight this time last year, so have got nowhere! Anyway considering my options..... Have tried AW in the past but couldn't get on with it cos I suppose me mind is set in WW mode, so 4 weeks ago a friend of mine started the Cambridge Diet and she said it was hard at first but now she loves it! So its playing on my mind, to do or not to do!? At least it would remove food from the picture for a while, cos i am more than fed up with food being my every thought!

Sorry the was SW not AW (my phone is predictatexting! Lol)

Hi Teeyore

There is a board for the Cambridge Diet. You might be better posting on there. I'm doing Lighter Life and am delighted with the results. Good luck with whatever you decide to do :)

Thanx Debbi I appear to be stuck on limited boards for now until I do a certain amount of threads etc! Anyways hope people will see me here and help push me in the right direction! Lol

Oh how strange. I thought I found Lighter Life right away. Dont think I ventured very far for quite a few months! lol xx

Back