Hello , good luck and goodbye (ish)

**boo**

Hey guys not been on for a while , came off exante after 11 weeks and had lost 2stone 11lbs not the 3 stone I wanted but hey ho ! Anyway I added food gradually and have now joined slimming world to continue my journey ... Exante was more of a kick start (or kick up the arse) for me last week I was weighed and had gain 3lbs in the 2 weeks I ate which I knew may happen so was ok with it , just had my first weigh in at SW an lost 4lbs !
I really just wanted to say thank you for everyone's support on here and wish everyone the very best of luck with their own journeys xxxx

Good luck. It would be good to hear of your SW progress long term and lots of people, myself included, are scared to start eating again after a VLCD.

Mia said:
Good luck. It would be good to hear of your SW progress long term and lots of people, myself included, are scared to start eating again after a VLCD.

I was petrified of eating !! I was weighing myself after every meal (not good) ! And I would only eat kegnotic foods ! But although I have found SW easy .... I have noticed I'm so full up very soon so my stomach had defiantly shrunk .. Also I have found my tastes buds have totally chained .... For the good :)

Hi this is reassuring that you're on the right track as I'm terrified of ending up back at square one when I finish exante :) xxx

Good luck on slimming world, I've just done the same and joined WW. I know what you mean about being full easily, I am never hungry!

I always planned to switch once I felt I'd had a big enough kick start and felt that now was the right time. I'm still posting on here in the maintainers section as someone suggested to me, you should keep popping back too so you can tell us how you are getting on.

Good luck on slimming world!

Back