Hello. Guess I am BACK again again again !

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
one thing for sure - I'm not a quitter.

You may remember me - I'm the one that posted the quicky cheese cake recipe back in 2011 ! Didn't realise it would be such a success.

Well I am back at class after nearly 12 months being on and off SW - trying it at home (without success) back at class for a few weeks, losing a few pounds, stopping going for one reason or another and then regaining those few pounds again

in 2010 I lost nearly 3 stones - I have, unfortunately regained 2.5 stones BUT as I said, I'm not a quitter so back at it again and remembered how you all were such a help back then maybe - just maybe, I can get that 2.5 stones back off again.

Wish me luck, wish you all loads a luck too.

Last edited:
Welcome back. Good luck on your new SW journey. I'm sure you will soon lose that 2.5 stone.

For the newer members who don't remember the cheesecake recipe it might be worth posting it again :D

There's a cheese cake recipe????? LOL
Welcome back & good luck... you know you can do it... tried & tested :)

here is the recipe if you can call it that - it's very quick and very simple but is delicious - made one last night - hope the syn values are still the same as I have only just started back at group and not checked..............

""""I have lots of favourite 'meals' that I do but a favourite VERY SIMPLE and easy dessert is the quicky cheescake:

quark with 2 white choc options mixed into it - 2 alpen light bars slightly warmed and mashed into a small dish and spread the quark mixture over the top - to me this is JUST LIKE a new york style cheesecake and is ONLY 10 syns for the whole cheesecake or just 4 syns if you use the alpen lights as a heb.

Half of course is 2 syns or 5 syns.

Lovely """".

Welcome back from a repeat returner too! No matter how many times you fall off that damn wagon, it's always there to jump right back on again though x

Welcome back and just keep going

Back