Hello guys

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Cityredgirl, 6 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello there everybody sorry i haven't been around here much :( My laptop is still out of service. I seem to behittingsome kind of form now, im now wearing size 16 tops and nearly...into 16's jeans (well my 18 jeans are very baggy). I was just wondering how i get over my mental block regarding going for a jog/run..I think this is what i need to do to get blittzing my jelly belly..but wow can i notice the difference in my thighs. Back to the docs this week for another batch of blue friend. Will update you on any loss but im currently at 92kg..Fingers crossed. Love you all ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES

UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Diet:
    xenical & healthy eating
    hey ur doing good hun, well done for getting into the smaller clothes that is always a huge buzz isnt it.

i too wont go for a jog out because i just feel stupid, however i find it much more easier in the gym with my ear phones plugged in.

just go with what ur comfy doing and good luck :)

4. babymable

babymable Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Same here, as well I really don't like our neighborhood lol. But I heard great things about jogging on a trampoline. I am thinking of getting a mini one that you use for exercising. Has anyone used them before, any feedback !!

5. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    babymable, my daughter had one of those gym trampolines...what a laugh, its very good but not advisable if your pelvic floor is shot to bits like mine...lol, tena pants here I come!!!!

6. Eric_Cartman

Eric_Cartman Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Lo fat/Lo cal/Xenical
    You could always try wii fit , it works for me especially with the weather being so crap at the moment.
    If you can get somebody else to do it with you and turn it into a bit of a compition it's fun but you are actually excersising also.

7. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    im a wii girl all the way.
    get different games... loving the biggest loser at the moment (well im ill at the moment so nothing is happening for me there but i do love a good biggest loser workout!!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.