Hello guys

Hello there everybody sorry i haven't been around here much :( My laptop is still out of service. I seem to behittingsome kind of form now, im now wearing size 16 tops and nearly...into 16's jeans (well my 18 jeans are very baggy). I was just wondering how i get over my mental block regarding going for a jog/run..I think this is what i need to do to get blittzing my jelly belly..but wow can i notice the difference in my thighs. Back to the docs this week for another batch of blue friend. Will update you on any loss but im currently at 92kg..Fingers crossed. Love you all ;)

hey ur doing good hun, well done for getting into the smaller clothes that is always a huge buzz isnt it.

i too wont go for a jog out because i just feel stupid, however i find it much more easier in the gym with my ear phones plugged in.

just go with what ur comfy doing and good luck :)

Same here, as well I really don't like our neighborhood lol. But I heard great things about jogging on a trampoline. I am thinking of getting a mini one that you use for exercising. Has anyone used them before, any feedback !!

You could always try wii fit , it works for me especially with the weather being so crap at the moment.
If you can get somebody else to do it with you and turn it into a bit of a compition it's fun but you are actually excersising also.

im a wii girl all the way.
get different games... loving the biggest loser at the moment (well im ill at the moment so nothing is happening for me there but i do love a good biggest loser workout!!)

Back