Hello!! Haven't been on for a while... update for you xx

curlylow

Hii!!

How is everyone? x

Well, I started my refeed on 15th april after 3 & half months on lipotrim.

Since I started to eat again i have had a birthday... been away on a mini weekend break to Alton Towers... and a summer holiday to Egypt!! (all inclusive aswell!)

And you'll be please to know I have maintained my weight! I am so pleased.

Currently flickering between 8st 12lb - 9st 2lb which I am happy with :)

its really nice to hear about life after LT im on day 4 so am a while off my goal but to see that it can be maintained relieves me i worry about losing the weight then putting it all on after you prove it can be done x

Bloody hell about time Lacey!! Ive been wondering where you are! Well done hun i knew you could do it xxxx

Iv been maintaining for about a month now! Its so nice to see that it can be kept off what would you eat on a noamal day if you dot mind me askin?

Iv been maintaining for about a month now! Its so nice to see that it can be kept off what would you eat on a noamal day if you dot mind me askin?

Id be interested in the reply also

well done maintaining your weight, gives me hope for when it's my time as i was feeling very worried about refeeding etc
interested to know what meals youv'e been preparing

Hii!!

How is everyone? x

Well, I started my refeed on 15th april after 3 & half months on lipotrim.

Since I started to eat again i have had a birthday... been away on a mini weekend break to Alton Towers... and a summer holiday to Egypt!! (all inclusive aswell!)

And you'll be please to know I have maintained my weight! I am so pleased.

Currently flickering between 8st 12lb - 9st 2lb which I am happy with :)

Well done on maintaining, this seems to be the hardest part of the diet, you must be thrilled to be in control. x

Back