Hello, Heffer Here :(

I feel completely utterly depressed today :( and I don't know why. Well, I do...it's TOTM :(

I've been like a bear with a sore head all day, soo grumpy and snappy. I hardly ate anything (cereal, fruit)..and then I got home and ate a big(ish) homemade curry and then I had a huge chunk of chocolate and 3 chocolate digestives :(

Why do I binge? WHY am I undoing all the good I've done?

I'm also sooo unmotivated to go to the gym. I've now not been for a full month, and I feel rubbish.

I have my holidays 8 weeks today, and I wanted to hopefully be at target then (about 9st..maybe less if I can do it)...I'm currently 9st 13.5 and still look like a complete barrell in my bikini.

Anyone got any motivational words (or a kick up the bum) to get me back on plan and back to the gym?

Is it realistic to lose 13lbs in 8 weeks? I'm now assuming I'll STS at WI on Fri after this binge (unless I cut down loads and gym a lot...)...so...in 8 weeks if I lost 2lbs a week I'd be...around 8st 13lbs before I go on holiday. Is this just wishful thinking or do you think it could be done?

Any ideas of what foods to eat/avoid and what exercises to do/avoid to help me get to target?

Heffer, signing out!

I have no idea if that is achievable. On paper of course it is, but if you are getting to target then things can slow down, or plateau, and I would hate for you to have that happen for a couple of weeks and get disheartened.

Why not set a goal instead to lose as much as you can before holiday. If you get to target, great, if you dont, you will still be much lighter, much more positive and will know you did your best, and can relax and enjoy your holiday :)

I'm sorry I can't really offer any advice here. But I just didn't want to read & run, you sound so fed up.

As MadameLaMinx said set yourself a target to lose as much as possible. Try to hide, or get rid of the choc etc which you could be tempted to eat. Try having in lots of low syn treats about to have or Alpen lights.

Do get yourself too disheartened about how much you weigh, it will come off eventually. If you're not in the mood for the gym how about going out a lunchtime for a walk or in the evening for a short walk, at least its something.;)

Back