hello, hello, hello!

mhorag

Hello there everyone...I'm glad I've found you all! I'm starting exante today and have about 5st to lose. I hope to do it asap and I'm feeling really positive! I really hope that I get into ketosis soon and trying to think of things to keep me busy over the weekend! Good luck to all the New Year starters, Mhorag xx

Hiya!! Good Luck with starting today, its my first day too.
Have made sure I have loads planned for the weekend to keep me occupied, luckily my little boy has 3 parties to go to, will take my bottle of water with me so i don't drink/eat anything else!!
Bring on the Ketosis!!
Hope today goes well for you!

Hey. Welcome and good luck both of you. Hopefully ketosis kicks in quickly for you both....it makes things a lot easier! xxx

hello,day 2 for me today,so far so good.ive got about 5 stones to lose too,cant wait til there gone!

I'm on Day 1 today too, have about 4 stone to lose ideally. Good luck xxx

Hey i'm on day 5 and it does get alot easier - I have a whopping 8 St to lose so will be needing some serious motivation

Good luck to you and everyone else that have just started, hope all goes well!

This is a restart for me, did exante last year but kinda fell off the wagon so am hoping 2011 will be the weight loss year for me!

Hello!
I am on day 4 and definitely feeling better... Day 3 was a killer!

Kids birthday parties... Can't think of anything worse, all that party food Mmmmm! And noisy kids, I think i'd be sending DH and going for a hot bath!!

Weekends are always the worst for me, on any diet, with 2 small kids temptation is always there!!

Good luck, keep going and in moments of weakness get on here! I've got the app on my iPhone and iPad so no excuses for me!

Welcome mhorag I hope Exante is all you expect it to be and that you do really well. Good luck xx

welcome & good luck. I am sure you will do fine the members here are brilliant for support and keeping you on the straight and narrow. x

Back