hello, hello, hello

MissGonnaBSlim

I have been hovering around this forum reading about everyone's successes, and their ups and downs for about ten days, and finally plucked up the courage to say hello :)

i visited my cdc last wednesday, and tried to start on thursday but because i had a dissertation deadline on friday, and i was flagging a bit, i decided to re-start on saturday.

today is my official weigh in, so am nervous about that :eek:

you are all so supportive and inspirational that i couldnt stay away for long

thank you all for helping me through my first week, even if you didnt know it :D

Hiya, That is exactly what I did my first week as I felt a bit shy, dunno why though!

Good luck for your weigh in today, I had my first on Monday and am getting weighed early this week (sat).

This forum is fab isn't it? The people on here are inspiring newbies like us with their progress and I just can't wait to have my own weightloss records on here to hopefully inspire other newbies in weeks/months to come.

Let us know how you get on with your weigh in and good luck for week 2!
Clairex

Hi,
Good luck with your weighin today. It's such a supportive site, I'm a bit hooked at the moment.......but it's fab. Even down to the tips like last night someone suggested thermal socks for the cold....so I put my very fluffy socks on in bed as my feet (only my feet for some reason!!!!!!!) have been freezing at night hehehhehheh. It was fantastic!!

Let us know how you get on xxx

Hi and hope your weigh-in went well. Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi and welcome, I just kept popping by too and it sure motivated me to start.

Hope you do well and let us know how you go on x

Back