hello hello

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

just thought i would pop in and say hello:) how are you all doing this week, i went on to the 1000 plan on monday and according to my scales i have lost a further 2 1b i will be pleased if that stays the same for my monday weighin.

Anybody else changed their plan this week?

Hiya Jot - congratulations on the 2lb off :D

hiya Jot, long time no see girlie (I've been sulking all week and not posting anything)!
Well done on the 2lbs!:party0011:
How's the new plan suiting you?

hi Kellymundy are you ok? or have you been busy?
The 1000 plan is much better for me, i find ssing a bit depressing and i feel its agood way to have to learn self control around food, that is my problem.
ARe you ssing, how is it going.

2lbs is great on 1000 plan - go you!!! Fingers crossed it shows the same for WI or maybe even a bit more :D:D;);)

I started SS+ this week (4 packs + 200ml milk) and loving it :D

I'm great Jot cheers. Just been lurking for a bit (thought I'd only lost 2lbs this week so wasn't really in a chatty mood).
I'm still plugging away with the SS and it's looking good for me to get to my 13 1/2st target for Florida in May. I have got some of the bars now which help a lot (I think I've developed a chewing fetish!:eek:).
What's different about the 100 plan?

I'm great Jot cheers. Just been lurking for a bit (thought I'd only lost 2lbs this week so wasn't really in a chatty mood).
I'm still plugging away with the SS and it's looking good for me to get to my 13 1/2st target for Florida in May. I have got some of the bars now which help a lot (I think I've developed a chewing fetish!:eek:).
What's different about the 100 plan?

On the 1ooo cal plan i have 2 cd meals a day then 750 cals in foods, mostly low gi. I just function better with this and emotionally i feel better.

good luck and well done

Back