1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, help/ideas with garlic pitta

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Heaven, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

How are wee all? How did everyones weekend go? I havnt been on since my curry friday, it went down a treat!
    Had a slip up on Saturday night OH ordered a chinese and i had rice cashew nuts satay sauce and a few chips so syned them at 30 syns as not sure what it could be - not going to have syns for 3 days now to make up. (another excuse WALES won in the rugby lol)

Right get to the point, im making veggi spag bol tonight for me and OH and was going to do some garlic Pitta, has anyone done this before? Can i use the garlic paste or is that synned, has anyone got any ideas?

Ps make pizza for us last night the smash one and OH loved it!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I don't know about garlic paste but garlic puree is high in syns. The tube they sell in most supermarkets is 17.5syns for the tube.

I have no tips though as I have a terrible imagination!
  4. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

mmmm i think i will spray the inside with butter flavour fry light, chop a garlic clove and spread and put in some foil and put in the oven, will let you know .
  5. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Slim & Save
    I buy the lazy garlic that is ready chopped in vinegar rather than oil (if that helps).
  6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    What I would do is to roast a bulb of garlic. The garlic goes all soft and sweet, and you could then use it as it or mix it with whatever spread you want to use instead of butter.

Roasted Garlic Recipe | Simply Recipes
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.