hello i am a newbe and i am on day 3

stilltryin

this is my first time on lipotrim and my only regret is not starting it sooner, i am on day 3 and yesterday was hard, :mad: in need of tips if anyone has any?

stilltryin said:
this is my first time on lipotrim and my only regret is not starting it sooner, i am on day 3 and yesterday was hard, :mad: in need of tips if anyone has any?

Water, water, water! Drink lots it helps stop you craving & also helps prevent constipation which will happen if you don't drink enough & stay hydrated. You are losing out on fluids from foods you would normally eat whilst on this diet, so water is very important!

I try to set myself a goal of 3 litres of water a day (thats pprox 5 shakers with 600ml of water in) try to space it out throughout the day. Do not exceed 4 litres in a 24 hour period as this can be very dangerous.

I also use a product called fibre-clear from the pharmacy to help things keep moving & help prevent any full sluggish feelings You simply put it in drinks and it's tasteless or you can also use Senakot.

I add a hot cup of coffee to chocolate shakes to give it some variety. People also recommend peppermint tea in chocolate shakes too & a bit off coffee in the vanilla is delicious and all of those are permitted on the diet.

I use ice drops from the pharmacy if my breath gets to bad, they come in several mint flavours & also cinnamon. They are allowed on the diet, and I've remained in ketosis whilst using these (I checked!)

You can use tablet sweeteners but not sprinkle stuff.

I prefer using a handheld blender for my shakes as it tastes smoother.

If you get tempted or start questioning things, come on here and look at before and after pics to help keep you motivated! Also chat to folks as it keeps you busy til the feelings pass.

Focus on the small goals initially & remember eating food whilst on the plan will only be cheating yourself! This plan works for everyone if you follow the rules & everyone sees results much faster than conventional diets, so stick with it!

Any normal medications should be taken, any small headaches whilst on the plan can be alleviated with paracetamols which are allowed.

I'll add more things as I remember, but read posts on here & you will gather lots more information.

Any questions you have feel free to ask & if I can answer I will & if not sure one of the lovely folks on here will help out x

Keep focussed and looking forward & success will come your way! :0)

Ps I'm on day 10 or 11 now and also a first timer. I've got around 3 stone to lose & I'm doing this to QuickStart me into things. I'm doing 1 month initially & then a refeed week & then may switch to slimming world as that also works well for me.

I'm also a newbie on my third day. The hunger has finally kicked in so I know how you feel. As Jessaqua said, LOTS of water. Make sure you always have a bottle on you and take regular sips. Also try to keep yourself busy. I've been catching up on all the TV shows I've not watched in a while and I've been playing lots of video games.

EDIT: Also I've found having a short nap in the afternoon really helps.

Hey! I'm on my third day today and I have my moments. One minute i'm perfectly fine, and the next I'll be craving whatever food my family are taking down in front of me. I've been sleeping a little more than usual but I've been suffering with headaches through yesterday and today.

Try to remind yourself that you're doing this for a reason. All I keep thinking of is that I am due to see my friends at the end of May and I haven't seen them in a good two years. I would love to look healthier. Mentally, that's what keeps me going.

Otherwise, exactly what the ladies above have posted. LOTS of water.

Good Luck to you!

Im a first timer too and on day 13. I cant believe how hard wk 1 was, i also cant believe i got through it! 2nd wi tomorrow. Its mind over matter and this site is super for inspiration... That and lots of water... Best of luck...

Back