Hello I am A Newbie!!

bubblensqueak

Loves Slimming world!!
Hello!! Thought I would introduce myself. I a new to the site after looking for some thinspriations photos online I happened to stumble upon this forum. I thought if it is working for lots of people on here then it may just work for me too!! It seems like a gd place to find people who are feeling the same as me. I am just recently married (5 weeks) and even though I never felt the need to lose weight for my wedding like most people I know have. My wake up call came when i came home from our 2 week hoonymoon in Vegas to discover i had gained 8 pounds and was now the heaviest I had ever been in my life. I find myself lying to my husband about my weight and this isnt how I want to start off married life. So i am now hoping to start on the right track. I have started and failed diets so many times, but now I just hope this time I can do it!!

Hi Bubblensqueak welcome I'm fairly new myself so don't really know my way around, I've found that everyone has something nice and positive to say and when you feel your motivation flagging there's always someone on here to pick you back up.

Good luck on your journey and Congratulations on your recent nuptuals :)

Sammie x x

Hi Chubbynikki welcome :)

I'm using this on my computer and have no idea how to update my profile ha ha :8855:

Sammie x x

LOL!! It's so confusing but it's still a fab site :)

Lots of tips and good motivation.. Which is definitely what I need! I'm rubbish at diets! What plan are you following? Xx

lol!! Hello to you both!!! On the left handside there a update statastics in blue so just click on that i think to update ur profile!!! xx

Hi everyone . Im in the same boat only joined and havent a clue. Im using weightwatchers Pro Points and am getting great tips from this forum. Weigh in today so nerves gone until 5pm :(

:eek::eek:Hi I'm doing SW Extra Easy I love going to group as I get tips and advice. Then I saw this site by accident while looking for a recipe and its great as you get support 24 hours a day 7 days a week if you want it whereas its a couple of hours at group.

Good luck for weigh in tonight Goose1 :D mines at 6:30 :eek:

Sammie x x

Hi Im Luan, Im new yesterday. Im just learning my way around here. Im following weight watchers. I have lost 18lbs 42lbs to go. Good luck with your diet xxx

:break_diet:Hi...I am fireflii and I have been here using Exante for 2 weeks...first week was brilliant...I lost 11.5:D....this week nada...which makes me very disheartened....it is totm but still:cry:...I wish everyone starting the best of luck...you need 50 posts to put up an avatar. but to put up a ticker you just click on top of mine and it will bring you to the page and you can put in your stats. Hope this helps...fireflii

week 1 11.5lbs:8855:
week 2 0:cry:totm

goal to get to 11 stone.

Good luck to you too Sammie. Its a great forum . You dont feel like youre on your own :)

Hi fireflii. Well done on huge weight loss wk 1 and put wk2 behind you . Its very disheartening when you dont lose and was always the cause of me giving up but this time even though i thought i did great last wk but only lost half a pound im determined to keep going and take half a pound at a time if i have to. Chin up for this wk and good luck :)

Thats it Jessie. Thats the way im looking at it this time better off than on x

Yay just back from WW just lost 4 lb

Last edited:
Thanks Sammie. Hope you did ok too ??? X x:)

:wow::0clapper: well done on your 4lb loss :D

Thanx hun I maintained but I'm happy with that as I had a stressful week and didn't stick to it 100% but on it now 110% as I would like to lose 21lb for xmas :cross:

Keep up the good work.

Sammie x x

Back