• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello I am new too

S: 23st2lb C: 22st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 53.4 Loss: 0st13lb(4.01%)
Hello everyone.

I have been reading a while but thought I'd register, you are all so friendly and helpful :)

I'm an ex WW girl, but kept losing the same stone over and over again and was getting so depressed that I ate more :cry:

I have had one weigh in, lost 5 lbs. So far I have been doing EE as it fits around the family, no weighing at mealtimes, bliss!

Looking forward to catch up with all of you and the fact that I will never have to be 22 stone ever again!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

gobolino

Gold Member
S: 12st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.68%)
Welcome Never22again :) I'm reurning here from WW too..... have you done SW before, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I have and it does work, thats why I'm here again :)

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
S: 17st11lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st7lb(8.43%)
Woohoo never22again:welcome2:
You are off to a great start :clap:..
Glad I managed to find you on here ;)
hope to follow you on your journey :p

S: 13st7lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st9lb(4.76%)
Welcome!!!

jilly78

S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
welcome... im a ex ww to. i lost 3.5 stone with ww.. took me forever to lose it tho, as there was days i was really hungry and overeating my points so id lose one week then gain the next...

sw is great.. im never hungry and it suits me great cause im a nimbler so i can nimble away on free foods all day without having to point them lol

good luck on your weight loss journey, this site is great and very friendly

S: 23st2lb C: 22st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 53.4 Loss: 0st13lb(4.01%)
Aww, thanks for the lovely welcome :grouphugg:

It was the hunger and using points for rubbish at WW that made me fail really, and I was point obsessed all day. I seem to be a bit more relaxed with SW.

I did SW before but a long time ago, when it was just red and green days but kids and busy family life took priority and I stopped going.

Like today, I really had the munchies, had my HEa +HEb and most of my syns quite early today, so was a bit worried about the evening as we usually have nibbles in front of the telly.

So I made some potato wedges with a tiny bit of oil (2syns) and a tomato salsa and it satisfied my munchie feeling and the teenagers tucking into icecream and crisps didn't bother me. I am scared though that I will be the one SW doesn't work for, but if I see losses for a few weeks, I know I am on the right path.

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
S: 24st6lb C: 22st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 56.5 Loss: 1st9lb(6.73%)
Hi and welcome

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
Hello :D Sounds like you're already doing really well!! I thought I would be the one SW didn't work for, but I'm 2.5stone lighter now all thanks to Slimming World. It can take a bit of getting used to, all this free food and healthy extra's, esp coming from a different diet. But I bet you'll do great :D Lots of luck.x