Hello I am new too

Never22again

Hello everyone.

I have been reading a while but thought I'd register, you are all so friendly and helpful :)

I'm an ex WW girl, but kept losing the same stone over and over again and was getting so depressed that I ate more :cry:

I have had one weigh in, lost 5 lbs. So far I have been doing EE as it fits around the family, no weighing at mealtimes, bliss!

Looking forward to catch up with all of you and the fact that I will never have to be 22 stone ever again!

hi hope u find the forum as good as i did:)

Welcome Never22again :) I'm reurning here from WW too..... have you done SW before, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I have and it does work, thats why I'm here again :)

Woohoo never22again:welcome2:
You are off to a great start :clap:..
Glad I managed to find you on here ;)
hope to follow you on your journey :p

welcome... im a ex ww to. i lost 3.5 stone with ww.. took me forever to lose it tho, as there was days i was really hungry and overeating my points so id lose one week then gain the next...

sw is great.. im never hungry and it suits me great cause im a nimbler so i can nimble away on free foods all day without having to point them lol

good luck on your weight loss journey, this site is great and very friendly

Aww, thanks for the lovely welcome :grouphugg:

It was the hunger and using points for rubbish at WW that made me fail really, and I was point obsessed all day. I seem to be a bit more relaxed with SW.

I did SW before but a long time ago, when it was just red and green days but kids and busy family life took priority and I stopped going.

Like today, I really had the munchies, had my HEa +HEb and most of my syns quite early today, so was a bit worried about the evening as we usually have nibbles in front of the telly.

So I made some potato wedges with a tiny bit of oil (2syns) and a tomato salsa and it satisfied my munchie feeling and the teenagers tucking into icecream and crisps didn't bother me. I am scared though that I will be the one SW doesn't work for, but if I see losses for a few weeks, I know I am on the right path.

Hi and welcome

Hello :D Sounds like you're already doing really well!! I thought I would be the one SW didn't work for, but I'm 2.5stone lighter now all thanks to Slimming World. It can take a bit of getting used to, all this free food and healthy extra's, esp coming from a different diet. But I bet you'll do great :D Lots of luck.x

Back