Hello...I am new!

Rubyhorse

Hi all

I joined Slimming World 4 weeks ago and have so far lost 1 stone and 2 pounds. Got a long long way to go but happy I've made a start!

I joined just after my 40th birthday as I decided that life was too short and I didn't want to risk it being shorter by being so overweight and unhealthy.

A few time I have searched on the Internet for ideas or syn values etc and minimins keeps popping up, so I decided to join up in the hope that I can find support but also offer some support too.

Anyway, that's me... Just thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. HELLO!

Hi
I'm new too. Been looking at the threads on here for quite some time but haven't took the plunge to say anything yet!
I've done ww and sw in the past but sw didn't really seem to work for me. I had good success with ww but now it's started to creep back on :-(
Im now at the point of just not wanting to bother 'counting or weighing' anything so have bought Dr Charles Clark high protein diet book and have been following for about 3 weeks. Had about 4 lbs off in first few weeks then nothing so have been looking for where I could be going wrong in these forums. The Atkins diet seems the closest but Dr C allows more carbs and unlimited (most types) of veg.
I'll keep on going though and once I have the privileges on this site to post my own thread I can ask for some advice.
I don't have a great deal to lose (about 1.5 stone) so maybe this is why it's slow???
This is a great site and everyone seems so friendly and willing to offer support and advice x

Hi all

I joined Slimming World 4 weeks ago and have so far lost 1 stone and 2 pounds. Got a long long way to go but happy I've made a start!

I joined just after my 40th birthday as I decided that life was too short and I didn't want to risk it being shorter by being so overweight and unhealthy.

A few time I have searched on the Internet for ideas or syn values etc and minimins keeps popping up, so I decided to join up in the hope that I can find support but also offer some support too.

Anyway, that's me... Just thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. HELLO!

1stone 2lb in four weeks!!! that is fantastic! welcome and keep up the good work! :):)

Hello! Good luck in your journey x

Back