Hello - I am new :)

Kimmy-Moo

Hello everybody my name is is Kim and I am 23 living in Lancashire with my other half!

I have been on Exante for two weeks now and have finally bucked up the courage to start posting! I have been reading on this site LOADS and loving all of your comments and fantastic weight loss.

I have lost 1 stone in the past two weeks (with quite a few cheat moments :/) but I am ready to keep it all strict for the near future as I now feel I am ready! I am having 2 shakes and a bar a day and have kept it at 100% since yesterday morning! I have mega hunger pains at the moment - i am never cheating again as I am going back to square 1 (first few days were EVIL for me hehe)

so this is me......23.....over weight and wanting to change! Started the diet weighing 15'7lb and now weighing 14'7lb - wanting to reach 10stone and then I will be happy.

I was not going to mention my weight as nobody (except my other half) knows how much I weigh but I feel relieved typing it to lots of strangers oddly hehe.

I have never been a blog member on any site before and am looking forward to this journey

Thank you for reading

Kim x;)

Hi Kim

Welcome :) the forum is quiet ATM but keep focused and keep going x

You are doing so well ...be proud of yourself. :)

Thank you very much! Having mega let down issues with friends and work colleagues, comments such as "I don't believe in those stupid diets", "it's not safe" "here just have once chocolate it won't hurt" etc they are so unsupportive (ironically they are over weight themselves - possibly a hint of jealousy I am not sure) but support is the one thing needed on this huge life change (thank god for my lovely man!)

Im so glad your man is supportive :)

Usually its very busy on here but im shocked how quiet it is so dont get dismayed x

I will be on daily for a while as i restart because i cant do the first few weeks alone ...so well done getting to week two :)

Just popping in to say welcome Kim :D I'm doing Exante with my man so I know how valuable it is to have a supportive partner!
Ignore all those other comments, they just show ignorance more than anything, and those people probably don't realise that you're getting 100% of your recommended vits and minerals...which I bet is more than they get!
Luckily most of my friends and colleagues have been brilliantly supportive, but I find the least supportive people are the ones with weight problems themselves - probably because secretly they'd love to have your willpower or determination!

Anyway, enough of my ranting! Well done on getting your first stone off....and welcome to the forum :) No need to be shy, we're all a friendly bunch!
x

Thank you both for your comments tuli yes the first few weeks are tough - we can help each other out for sure :)

Alex - thank you for your kind words - yes the unsupportive ones are over weight and miserable ones - can't wait to see their faces when my order my smaller uniform hehe! fab you are doing this with your partner - lots of luck to you both and i wish you lots of success

xx

Hi kimee

Hope you have a good day x let us know how your doing x

Hey Tuli how are you? i had a day off yesterday (promised my friend i would treat her to lunch so i ate - it took 12 whole hours to feel normal again - so bloated unsatisfied etc it was horrible i should not have ate so much)

Back on to strict exante this morning - feeling hungry and as though i am back to square one but hey ho - not going to feel down about it i enjoyed my lunch out! also went shopping and with the stone i lost I had a fab time trying on new clothes and a smaller size (really lifted my spirits) :p

Having a new hair do today and decorating my new house so feeling positive :)

Hope you are having a good day

Kim x

Hi Kim

Your attitude is great being able to enjoy your day and jumping straight back on the wagon :)

I guess when we are in this for the ling haul we must try to do that ... Well done :) hope the hunger goes quickly and I bet that felt great trying on smaller clothes I'm looking forward to that day lol

Back