hello i am starting tomorrow, can i join in?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by clarins, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i am starting RC on Mon eve, and feel motivated, i have failed lots of diets, but this one has to work for me, watching the slim to win has insipired me!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    just to let you all know a bit about me, i have done the cambridge diet and then lighterlife, but i really need to eat food and exercise now, so i am really looking forward to this!, i have about 8stones to lose.

4. Hel

Hel Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Clarins

Good luck starting RC. I wanted to join a few days ago but missed the class as hubby had to work late :rolleyes:

I have contemplated doing cambridge but I know I won't stick to it over xmas.... I just can't imagine sitting at the table with a glass of water and a vanilla pack muffin.... but then that's probably why i'm over 16stone :D I would much rather do more exercise and enjoy a healthy xmas lunch.

Will you post after your first class and say how it went? Will you stay for the exercise part tomorrow?

Good luck, can't wait to hear how you get on.

Hel x

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    good luck on RC

6. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i will let you know how i got on, i will be doing the exercise.... start as you mean to go on... and my childcare is a bit of a challenge, my husband is working late, so after school and nursery my kids will still have to be baby sat, but it won't be like this every week... good luck and please let me know how you get on too?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.