hello i am starting tomorrow, can i join in?

clarins

i am starting RC on Mon eve, and feel motivated, i have failed lots of diets, but this one has to work for me, watching the slim to win has insipired me!!!!

just to let you all know a bit about me, i have done the cambridge diet and then lighterlife, but i really need to eat food and exercise now, so i am really looking forward to this!, i have about 8stones to lose.

Hi Clarins

Good luck starting RC. I wanted to join a few days ago but missed the class as hubby had to work late :rolleyes:

I have contemplated doing cambridge but I know I won't stick to it over xmas.... I just can't imagine sitting at the table with a glass of water and a vanilla pack muffin.... but then that's probably why i'm over 16stone :D I would much rather do more exercise and enjoy a healthy xmas lunch.

Will you post after your first class and say how it went? Will you stay for the exercise part tomorrow?

Good luck, can't wait to hear how you get on.

Hel x

i will let you know how i got on, i will be doing the exercise.... start as you mean to go on... and my childcare is a bit of a challenge, my husband is working late, so after school and nursery my kids will still have to be baby sat, but it won't be like this every week... good luck and please let me know how you get on too?

Back