Hello, I have returned

Rendaridra

Several years ago I lost quite a bit of weight on Lipotrim and I found the support of this website invaluable. Unfortunately my life has been quite difficult since then and I regained the weight I lost. However, I am now at a place where I feel ready to start another journey to better health. This time round I am commencing The New You Diet Plan (vlcd) to achieve my aims. I have just completed the first week of it and lost 9 pounds so this is a good start. I know there will be hard times ahead but I hope that having this forum will help me get through them.:)

Hi there,

Good luck with your journey. I am in a similar situation. I lost a considerable amount with CD and did not maintain. I've spent the last 4 years trying to get back to the weight I was when successful with CD but never made it, in fact am larger now than when I started. Am tired of all the drama and just need to shift some serious weight. I am looking at losing the same amount as you. I have no timescale for how long it will take, I just need to get there. It is hard thats for sure and we need to be in the right place to achieve it. I am about to finish my semester at University in a few weeks so I will be starting then as it would be too stressful to do it at the same time. Good luck to you and I look forward to seeing your progress (and mine !) X

Back