Hello! I started CD today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mistymoomoo, 31 March 2007 Social URL.

1. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone!

I have started the Cambridge Diet today. I have got 43lb to lose. I am starting at 13st 1lb.

I have had one food pack so far today and 1 Litre of Water.

Im sure Ill be using the forums for lots of support over the next few weeks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi mistymoomoo! I'm quite new to it all too, SS'ing for a week (would have been 2 but I cheated!) but following CD for 6 weeks. I've lurked on here for a while before joining a couple of days ago...and I have to say, THE GIRLS ON HERE ARE FANTASTIC! Always willing to give as much help, advice, encouragement and moral support as they can!

Keep drinking the water, that's whats been drummed into me and it works...keeps me feeling full.

So welcome and good luck! x

4. texasmorning

texasmorning Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Welcome, Mistymoomoo,

I am a newby too. Just started on Thursday evening. Will watch for your posts.

I am drinking the water and buying the Andrex!

Let's get going!!!

texasmorning

5. texasmorning

texasmorning Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hey, I just noticed that you are in Hampshire too. Where? I am in Fareham. Work in Hedge End.

texasmorning

6. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am intending to do CD for 4-6 weeks then follow Weightwatchers Points system to carry on loosing weight without over-indulging myself!
    I just need something to give me that kick start and to notice a difference!

7. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know Hedge End very well - my parents are in Sholing! I am in Headley near Bordon!

8. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi hon. best of luck. i went from a size 18 to a 10 on CD and am a size 12 two years on. it does work! good luck! x

9. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck with the start of your CD, any time you need help jump on here we all support each other.

10. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Good luck to you all, Minis is the best support tool I ever had!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.