Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello, I think I belong in here

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by danzlilsista, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. danzlilsista

danzlilsista Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hello everyone, no stranger to weight loss and gain too unfortunately, but this has to be the diet that did it, I am here for the long haul. I have weighed in this morning at 17st 6lb and will weigh in each Monday morning and post on the appropriate thread.
    I am going to try and stick to a healthy balanced eating plan, low fat, high fibre little or no processed foods. Exercise is a bit of an issue as I have a back problem,but I can work my way up to walking/swimming gym once i have developed my core stability. I had a discectomy/laminectomy last year (sep 07) unfortunately this op didn't bring the relief I was promised and I have just had another 5 day stint in hospital due to the scar tissue pinching a nerve. I will be off work for at least 6 weeks now so I am determined to work on my weight loss /reinvention of myself during this time. I will keep in touch and no doubt be shouting for help, soonish, wish me luck, I will need it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Good luck!!!
    Give us a yell if you need anything!

~Silence~

4. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi there! I hope you are feeling a bit better. Good luck on the reinvention! I look forward to hearing all about it!

5. danzlilsista

danzlilsista Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    thanks dieting rambler, hope to write some more in my blog later!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.