Hello, I think I belong in here

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by danzlilsista, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. danzlilsista

danzlilsista Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hello everyone, no stranger to weight loss and gain too unfortunately, but this has to be the diet that did it, I am here for the long haul. I have weighed in this morning at 17st 6lb and will weigh in each Monday morning and post on the appropriate thread.
    I am going to try and stick to a healthy balanced eating plan, low fat, high fibre little or no processed foods. Exercise is a bit of an issue as I have a back problem,but I can work my way up to walking/swimming gym once i have developed my core stability. I had a discectomy/laminectomy last year (sep 07) unfortunately this op didn't bring the relief I was promised and I have just had another 5 day stint in hospital due to the scar tissue pinching a nerve. I will be off work for at least 6 weeks now so I am determined to work on my weight loss /reinvention of myself during this time. I will keep in touch and no doubt be shouting for help, soonish, wish me luck, I will need it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Good luck!!!
    Give us a yell if you need anything!

~Silence~

4. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi there! I hope you are feeling a bit better. Good luck on the reinvention! I look forward to hearing all about it!

5. danzlilsista

danzlilsista Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    thanks dieting rambler, hope to write some more in my blog later!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.