Hello, I think I belong in here

danzlilsista

Hello everyone, no stranger to weight loss and gain too unfortunately, but this has to be the diet that did it, I am here for the long haul. I have weighed in this morning at 17st 6lb and will weigh in each Monday morning and post on the appropriate thread.
I am going to try and stick to a healthy balanced eating plan, low fat, high fibre little or no processed foods. Exercise is a bit of an issue as I have a back problem,but I can work my way up to walking/swimming gym once i have developed my core stability. I had a discectomy/laminectomy last year (sep 07) unfortunately this op didn't bring the relief I was promised and I have just had another 5 day stint in hospital due to the scar tissue pinching a nerve. I will be off work for at least 6 weeks now so I am determined to work on my weight loss /reinvention of myself during this time. I will keep in touch and no doubt be shouting for help, soonish, wish me luck, I will need it!

Good luck!!!
Give us a yell if you need anything!

~Silence~

Hi there! I hope you are feeling a bit better. Good luck on the reinvention! I look forward to hearing all about it!

Back