Hello I'm a lurking newby!

bigley b

Hi all, I've been lurking here since before xmas umming and arring about whether I'm capable of giving CD 100%. Well, I'm on the first day of my 3rd week and I'm doing ok! I've lost 14 lbs so far and would like to say how brill this site is and what a collection of gorgeous people you are! Sounds a bit brown nosey but I think you're all fab! If it wasn't for you and looking at the amazing photo's and reading the posts I wouldn't have attempted it and I would have cheated on a few occasions too! So thank you soooo much from a lurker- who's so computer illiterate it's a crime!!:D Bigley xxx

I know im only on day 2 but this forum is great !! everyone is so nice and im slightly addicated now ! stops me from cheating anyhow !! lol

I have to agree with you Bigley - this site is brilliant!! I'm on week 3 too, and have also lost 14lbs....... it's so nice to see all the success stories on here and to hear that other people get hungry too!!

Good luck to us all!!

Ladyessex xx :p

:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)

Welcome Bigley and well done for making it to week 3 - brillopads!!

We're a friendly bunch so keep on posting and let us know how you are getting on!

Georgie
xx

Hi all, I've been lurking here since before xmas umming and arring about whether I'm capable of giving CD 100%. Well, I'm on the first day of my 3rd week and I'm doing ok! I've lost 14 lbs so far and would like to say how brill this site is and what a collection of gorgeous people you are! Sounds a bit brown nosey but I think you're all fab! If it wasn't for you and looking at the amazing photo's and reading the posts I wouldn't have attempted it and I would have cheated on a few occasions too! So thank you soooo much from a lurker- who's so computer illiterate it's a crime!!:D Bigley xxx

hello Bigley - so pleased you have been able to say hello....lovely to meet you - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

please don't be a stranger....and keep us posted on your progress....

WELL DONE on your fab start - 14lbs is brill !!!

Debz xx

hi bigley, welcome to mini's. Dont be afraid to post here anything at all were all going through the same thing. Im on week two lost 14pounds my first week and know i would have cheated if it had not of been for this site.

becky :)

Hiya nice to see you posting, hopefully now there will be no stopping you....lol.
It is a great help to chat and maybe even start a diary.....

Hiya Bigley, lovely to see you posting. Well done on getting to week three, thats awesome. Check out the hour by hour thread if u want to post and stay motivated, we are always busy over there.

Thank you all for your support, without it I would be feeling a bit lost to be honest! Somedays I find this diet a doddle and others I feel cold and hungry and downright miserable -BUT -as soon as that starts and I hear myself muttering under my breath whilst dishing up my family's meals I think 'You dish up matey's.. I'm off for a Minimins Moment'!!! and I feel sooo much better!! I've plonked myself into the valentines challenge too, so I'm focussed and determined!! AND I managed to copy and paste too but had to lie down after as I was terrified of doing it wrong and deleting everyone on the list!!! xxx

AND I managed to copy and paste too but had to lie down after as I was terrified of doing it wrong and deleting everyone on the list!!! xxx
ROFL! Bless ya. xx

Back