Total Solution Hello I'm a nervous exante newbie :-)

Vikkiplum

Hello :wave_cry:,

This is my first day on the Exante diet and my friend told me about this site and I think it is going to help me a lot!

I have always been big and I feel like this maybe the last chance for me to change my habits and develop a healthier approach to food. I had the vanilla shake this morning and although it tasted ok I did struggle with it, so I am hoping the soups will go down better.

Feeling really positive at the moment and my friend is on LT and keeping me on the straight and narrow :). My plan is to keep my head down for the next 4 days use this site and keep positive!

VxXx

Morning Vikki!!!

I won't lie to you, the first 3 or 4 days are difficult. But once you get passed that and your tastes start to change you will find you enjoy the shakes more! I started with the soups but got to the point where they were making me gag so now i stick with shakes and bars.

There are some great people on this site. So supportive and a big laugh. There is a diary section if you want to make yourself one and it does help... we will pop on and give you motivation if you start to struggle!

Good luck and remember... we're all on this journey with you! xx

Thanks!! I have read some really helpful posts on here, I'm sure I will be on here a lot. My friend Julie has warned me it will be tough but I feel pretty determined at the moment- I hope I can remember that when I'm desperately tearing my kitchen apart on Sunday looking for food :) I will do a diary I think.

Thanks for welcoming me!

VxXx

Hey Vikki welcome to the start of the best diet ever! Lol! I couldn't agree more with everything that Ames has said, especially the part about this site. I would never have got through the first tough few days without the support of people on here. So anytime your feeling low or have a craving just start typing away on minimins- there will always be someone to give advice. And the very best of luck!! x

welcome... and good luck ;)

As already said, it does take a bit of adjusting. Our taste buds are spoiled with overly flavoured foods that have high sugar/salt content. Suddenly taking that away does take some getting used to.

The site is great and you are in good hands. I think it's better to be here than have a counsellor. :D

Well done on starting and good luck.

Good Luck :D

Welcome & good luck hun xx

Try putting some coffee in the shakes Hun it makes it's so much nicer :)

Welcome and good luck. This site is a godsend and you will find answers to questions, motivation and useful tips to keep you on the straight and narrow

Thanks for all you advice and good wishes! Feeling very positive today- I am going to try the coffee and I've started a diary and read quite a few. Everyone is so encouraging and doing so well- I feel really excited today.

Vx

Good luck Vikki. I used to find the Tom soup a bit yuck and now the addition of garlic and chilli powder I love them. I now enjoy all of the packs and look forward to my bar each day. X

Back