Hello-I'm a newbie

Hi, I too have had food cravings not due to hunger but just missing the taste of different food and textures. It has also made me realise how much it is advertised on the telly, every other advert is about food lol.
I agree an early night or coming on here does the trick. I had a very down day yesterday (time of the month too which didn't help)wondering if I am gonna be able to do this so went to bed and Hubby gave me a massage, we had a chat and gave myself a goodtalking too-I am not gonna quit. I think once I have had my first weigh in and I see hopefully good results I will be even more focused. Zoe xx

cravings

Hi Zoe, i work 8 till 8 sat and sun so the week ends for me aren't to bad, by the time i get in and have my porridge and a chat with hubby its time for bed anyway.:)
Wed, thurs and fri my hardest days cus i'm at home, when the weather improves at least i can stay in the garden till later so tv shows and adverts won't be so bad. :rolleyes:
i didn't realise how many adverts there were on food on the tv, it seems every advert slot contains them. :confused: xx

Back