hello I'm back

serafyn

Hiya everyone, some people know me here and some don't so I thought I'd pop by say hi. I haven't gained since I was here last time and have started afresh this week. I took a break due to personal problems and well I gave up dieting for a while. I realised that starting afresh I couldn't do without you all and I didn't want to do it alone xx

;)

Hello again and welcome back - you've been missed!

Thanks hugs to you both, Nic you've done so well xxxx

Hi Serafyn, welcome back I'm just back from my hols too unfortunately I have not STS!! We will hopefully be back in the swing of things soon.....

serafyn! welcome back!

was wondering where you'd got to! well done for staying the same - shows that maintenance is indeed possible. good luck on your re-start miss!

rhuba xxx

hey guys just wondering how many cals a day to lose 4 stone ? nic68 you have done so well im jealous but determined

Hello great to see the same names! Thanks for kind messages xx

I'm on 1000 a day coraljen however that is ultra low, my metabolic is very slow. Mind you I am trying to walk an hour a day and that is helping to make me feel better about myself looks wise and is really helping to shift the pounds!

Yeah I'm just being mindful at the moment and trying to do around 1100 - 1200 cals a day.

Bren
X

thanks guys for your advice im trying to stick to 1200 a day i will let you all know!
so far ive had 2 slices toast @188cals and spag hoops at 109cals

thanks for the advice guys im trying to stick to 1200cals a day i will let u know how i get on!
so far today 2xslices bread188cals small tin spag hoops109cals

Back