Hello! I'm doing a tour of the boards - LOL

vixhicks

Hi all

I'm new to this board - been on the cambridge diet for the last week and after a week of being miserable have had to come off. I've lost a load of weight in a week but I simply couldn't do any more so giving weight watchers a go (using books from when I've tried it before!)

Hoping I'll find it easier this time round bearing in mind I managed a week on CD! LOL. Only thing I miss about the cambridge diet (other than the tremendous weight loss of which I earned every single pound!!) is CD forum on here - hoping I can find some new peeps to talk to here as I am feeling homesick without my CD friends - LOL.

Vicki
xxxx

Hi Vicki

I managed 1 week of Cambridge too - I was sooo depressed it changed my whole personality - even the loss of about a stone in a week didn't help. Now I' much happier - I LOVE WW, and it does work if you stick to (same with most diets I suppose).

And there are lots and lots of lovely people on this site - you'll soon stop feeling homesick :)

Twigs
xx

Welcome aboard, we're a friendly lot here, honest and wont bite - well not unless you ask us to ;)

Welcome and Good luck:D

I'm an ex CD-er. Tried countless times to get back on it but as has been said it's too depressing (although i'd never say never!!)

Loads of help and support on here!!!

Hey vix - i did the cambridge fir a time as well and honestly say that ww is the way to go - i swear to god if i had too eat any more porridge or shakers i would have screamed. I didnt have the will power for it.

I had great results last year with ww and highly recommened it, hence why am back after not being in here for a long time.

Everyones very friendly - youl love it in here.

Back