Hello I'm from the other side!!

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
Dear All

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.. I have left LL had lots of problems with the counsellor!!! managed to put on ten pounds over Christmas so.. met my lovely Cambridge Lady and starting tomo!! No New Years Eve Party for me! :girlpower:

Hiiii,

Welcome to the forum and good luck!!

x

Welcome to CD and good luck!

x

Hello

Thanks everyone its good to be back on this site, especially when I am at work on my own as I am tonight... thats a danger time!:)

you look absolutely gorgeous!!!! if that doesnt give me incentive, nothing will!! xx

Hi there and welcome - I defected what feels like centuries ago from Lipotrim but here the food is yummy and the weight loses are amazing so welcome again
x

Hi Sarah-Lou, welcome to the CD world and good luck with your first week!
xx

HI, could luck to you!! I'm starting on 5th Jan and i'm really looking forward to starting and to shifting this weight off!

Hi

I'm starting on the 5th too....... seems like a very popular day to begin.

Good luck on your journey. I'm sure our paths will cross

hi, how did your first day go?? x

Hi
First day was fine.. got through NYE, I did think of your message about sex and the dvd... still makes me laugh.. anyhow onwards and upwards, only eleven days and I will be forty.. have a party arranged but not worried I will be too busy enjoying the moment!!! Hope you have got off to a good start and you enjoyed your singing . Sarah Lou

Hi
First day was fine.. got through NYE, I did think of your message about sex and the dvd... still makes me laugh.. anyhow onwards and upwards, only eleven days and I will be forty.. have a party arranged but not worried I will be too busy enjoying the moment!!! Hope you have got off to a good start and you enjoyed your singing . Sarah Lou

lol thanks, well hope your birthday goes well!
im 30 in october and dreading it, i once told myself over 10 years ago that if i wasnt at the weight i wanted to be by the time i was 30 then i had to giove in trying to lose weight and just be happy with myself, eek, 10 months to go!! gotta get this weight off lol thats my goal, to be slim for my 30th!

Back