hello, im new and a bit chubby!

rach6288

Hiya everyone,

I'm new here, have just posted in the diary bit but thought I would also introduce myself here.

I'm Rachel, 22 with a gorgeous 1 year old daughter. I am 5'11 and weigh 16 stone 13lbs, target is 12 stone.

I started last wednesday and have my first WI tomorrow! Eeeek.

Have been lurking on here for about a week and its a great support network, so hoping to stick around for a bit :)

Hi Rachel

I'm 26 with a 3yr old girl and have about 6 stone to loose. I'm only on my second day so still new to me.
Good luck.
Emily xx

Good luck girls I'm on week two lost eight pounds in my first week get weighed tomorrow . I'm only five feet tall and start weight was 11 stone 11 pounds

Yes Rachel we can do this lol.

The only thing that's annoying me is peeing so much! I'm getting through so much loo roll! Lol x

Hi rach!

I'm martha, 24, 5'7, start weight 23 stone 1lb have 10.5 stone to loose. Day 12 for me and have lost 14lb so far :) also a mum of a gorgeous 3 almost 4 year old.

Good luck

Stick with it, it does get easier

X

Hi ladies well done on starting journey I'm on day 90 and 52lbs lighter started at 19.5 and now I'm 15.9 wanna get to 10.7 by Xmas if I can

Hi Rachel - I'm new too - just signed up 45 minutes ago and am struggling to find my way around. Good luck with your WI tomorrow.

Back