Hello im New and lost

Dp1981

Hello all this looks like a great place to be i am so glad i found you all
Well done everyone for your weight loss ... Ok about me
i am Donna and i want to loose at least 31bls its just crept on and i need to get it off again
I dont know where to start and i havent got a diet that i am on i am just at the moment drinking lots of water and eating min amouts as i dont know where to start or nothing.
Please is there anyone who can help me pick a diet that is right for me as i dont know any of these listed & i have never been on a diet before
I sound like a moaning old minny at the moment trying to find where to go and where to start but if someone could push me in the right direction that would be great
Thank you

Hi and welcome to the boards

I'm probably not the best person to advise on what diet plan to follow as I've done practically all of them (with varying degrees of success) but usually end up regaining - in that respect I'm your classic yo-yo dieter!

I suppose it depends on your lifestyle and your personality as to which would suit you best: my own personal favourite of the 'mainstream' diets is Rosemary Conley ... it's a simple, easy to follow plan and includes an exercise session: great for toning as you lose weight.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do :)

Back