Hello, I'm new and very excited about this!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by floss, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. floss

floss Full Member

Well hello everybody! I'm going to be completey honest for the first time and I really hope I can learn from all of you lovely people =]

Im 20, currently around 145ish and 5'5. I have been 120 and I have been 180 and to be honest, I need help! My goal is 110-120, but over the past 3 years I have continuously struggled with over and under eating. It has gone round and round...hence the high and low weight. Thankfully I can catch myself if i start doing it again, but becaus of this I find it impossible to lose weight! I eiher eat everything or nothing...and my head is very hard on me!

I guess im just here to give and recieve support, and try and end this battle. I look forward to getting to know you all.

floss x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Have you decided on a diet plan?

Irene xx
  4. diamondapple

diamondapple Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Control
    Welcome.. I think im kind of like u towards food.. I eaither eat everything or cut out everything and it just never ends (btw i was bulimic)
    Now im doing my best to stick to eating an amount of food that will be continuously satisfying without over eating.. Its hard but worth it...
    Wish u the best of luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.