hello im new but in a state :(

gemsiebrown

hello, im gemma, im engaged to ian with 4 children, im 29 and my kids are 9 4 2 1 im getting married in 90 days, im 15.8 and very miserable, i am sqeezing into an 18 at the moment but i really want to be a 14 by my wedding, im really down and woould like to know if this is possible, i am actually sobbin as i write this cos i feel so ashamed of my self my wedding has been planned for ages and ive left it so long, i have been given xenical tabs by my doctor and i have joined ww
hello everyone:wave_cry:

Hi Gemma, I am new as well I am starting Xenical on Monday and I too am getting married (July 25). I am not sure about the losing 4 dress sizes in 3 months as I have never done it myself. I guess it depends on the person and how much your committed. Just wanted to say Goodluck !!

wow, we are practially the same weight then
what size are you at the moment and have you got a dress
do you want to chat on msn, as we are pretty similar goals we could support each other extra x
my msn is
[email protected]

For sure, I just added you to my msn list !!

welcome :) i hope you achieve your goal. i think if you really want it then nothing is out of reach - just depends how much work you are willing to put in (and how much kid free time you have to do it!)

xx

Welcome, I am sure you can make a v.good dent in your target if you set your mind to it and eat appropriately for the tablets and get the exercise in.
At this point even dropping a dress size would be great for your wedding the rest can then follow.

Look through some of the other posts for good pointers if needed re the xenical and fat intake etc...

Good luck x

Last edited:
Welcome to both of you and good luck with your goals x

I'd say the same as Starlight... four dress sizes in three months is a little ambitious for WW, but you can certainly take positive steps towards your wedding goal and a healthier lifestyle in general.
Good luck!

ditto above. Good luck xxxx

yes i agree , its not so good when you set too big of a goal.. but look at it in the way "a loss is a loss" and being any amount of smaler for your day is better then just giving in and feeling like you do huni x

goodluck i'll be following your journey x

Back