Hello I'm New :) & I've put 5lb on in two weeks!!

Chee

Hey,

Nice to meet you all :) just found this forum.

I got a very long journey ahead of me and need all the support I can get, I've kind of went of track a little the last two weeks and put back on a mighty 5lbs :cry:. I am now more determined than ever that I will get it back off and it will stay off!

Can't believe how easy the SW diet is (when I stick to it), wish I'd done it years ago!

Cherie xx

Welcome cherie.

Im glad you found us, cos we are awesome. Lol

Its so very easy to go off track, and sometimes we need a little step ladder to be able to climb back on the wagon.

Here, you can use mine. It's well used!

Any help don't be afraid to ask xxxxx

I'm slowly getting back on track, staying away from temptations lol I fall off the wagon so easily haha

Having somewhere to come when having a bad day, needing to vent or just a chit chat will certainly help keep me on track

Xxx

It really does help coming here.

Ive just got my 2 stone award tonight, and I couldn't have done all by myself. This place and the members are invaluable. Xxx

That's fantastic, well done. You must be over the moon

I'm hoping to lose 2.5lbs on Tuesday - don't know why I said that for my target haha xxx

i see youre nearly at your 1 stone award, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

dont let the weekend sabotage your good intentions x

I've already had it, but put 5lbs back on :cry:had a bad few weeks with being ill, then my wee cat passed away so ended up eating comfort food. Back on it now though. Needing to find things I can snack on at nights as that's when I struggle the most or take up knitting haha (keep the hands busy) xxx

A big welcome to you, Cherie. As Kay said, this site is absolutely brilliant, in every way!

Sorry to hear about your cat. :(

Good luck with the knitting! :D

Kathy x

Sorry about your fur baby xxxx RIP little one xxxx

Thank you ladies xxx

Will probably end up knitting myself I'm knots haha

Hey, welcome Cherie, the last 3 weeks I had put on 7.5lbs and was so disheartened, but I stick to it and in a week I've lost 6 of those pounds so hopefully I can get that last 1.5lb and some on Tuesday, I did it so you can too! :D xx

Thanks Jessica, I've really watched what I've been eating this week so hopefully I've taken some of it back off, I also weigh-in on a Tuesday, Good luck:) xx

Back