Total Solution Hello i'm new & looking for encouragement.

Hi!! I'm on day 1 too

It's a restart for me after gaining at least half of what I lost! Anyway I have a head ache already! It's not surprising as my chronic migraines are only just being managed with meds so it won't take much to upset the balance n I'm not aloud any pain killers either!

Ah well it's just a few days n this feeling will pass just sitting here with a cup of tea in 1 hand litre of water in the other waiting for my daughter to Finnish her tuition only another hr to go!!! Zzzz

Welcome mamaden - hope it's going well so far. It really is quite galling when you realise you have so much to lose - I'm with you on that one (144lbs to lose when I started a week ago).

But after that one week I've already lost my first stone, which is MASSIVE motivation to carry on.

I can't wait to see the slimmer, healthier me escaping the shackles of carying this extra person around with me..... x

Welcome mamaden - hope it's going well so far. It really is quite galling when you realise you have so much to lose - I'm with you on that one (144lbs to lose when I started a week ago).

But after that one week I've already lost my first stone, which is MASSIVE motivation to carry on.

I can't wait to see the slimmer, healthier me escaping the shackles of carying this extra person around with me..... x

WOW!!! I think I'd be happy if I lost half that. That really is amazing.

Hello Denise, many congratulations on making that commitment to yourself on joining Exante, your exciting weight loss journey starts here. The first few days can be tough but after your first weigh in it will give you determination to continue. There is no reason why you cannot enjoy good weekly loses, just make sure you post them each week on the forum and seek moral support as and when you need it. Take one day at a time and know each day you are closer to your goal. I wish you the best of good luck.

Um. You must be near or in ketosis now. If it hurts hold on. It doesnt last long and then you are free of food and can reach your goals.

Belle

Hey,
Thank you all so much for your comments I really do appriciate them.
I know I am going to be practically living on the website as I have already found out loads of info.
I was going to have a mad, last weekend but I am looking forward so much to starting on Monday that I have actually been eating sensibly.
Once again thanks for all your kind words.
Denise x

Welcome and good luck with finding the new you. I did go really mad before I started on Tuesday, BK, McD's and doughnuts. Into my third day now and Im feeling good, not missing food yet, which is great, long may it continue.

Thank you all so much for your comments they realy do hep me get through the day.
I think ketosis started yesterday as I have been feeling really cold & yeah the "dog breath" is here. :rolleyes:
But I don't miss food & at the moment the only craving I have is to jump on my scales & see how it's going..... But I wont, I will hold out for my first weigh in on Monday. xx

Hang in there!

I love my scales, but I turn into a bit of a junkie (getting on twice a day sometimes :confused:), so I ditched them.
The water balance is so changeable that I'd get siscourages by the fluctuations and give up in the past.
Now get weighed on wii fit - such a faff to start up and go through the body test that I'm not as tempted!
Hope you have a good weekend x

Still resisiting those scales.
The Wii Fit is a good idea so I might use that once I get to 24stone & it recognises me. (Last time I got on it it told me ouch get off).:(
I actually can't believe I don't feel hungry however this is my first TS weekend so I am going to have to try & keep busy cos it's when I'm bored that I get tempted to pick.
xx

mamaden said:
Still resisiting those scales.
The Wii Fit is a good idea so I might use that once I get to 24stone & it recognises me. (Last time I got on it it told me ouch get off).:(
xx

that wii is a nasty little critter ;)

Well hopefully it wont be too long before I can use it.
In the meantime I've been doing some kettlebell swings.
First weigh in on Monday. :eek:

hello and welcome i'm on my day 1 of TS, but lost over 4 stone on WW and will say don't look at what you got to lose just 1/2 stone at a time! i had 8 stone to lose and everytime i thought of that it seem impossible but i'm half way there!!

good luck xx

Back