Hello - I'm new to LL

Meltdown

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and am having my free counselling session with LL this afternoon. I have 5 stone to lose - I need lots of support and motivation. So many of you are doing well on this diet - I just hope I can as well:)

Hi there you have come to the right place for help and support.....do keep us up to date with how you get on.

Hi Meltdown
If ever there was a place for support this is it - welcome. I am almost at the end of foundation and have lost 5 stone - i have never felt so happy - even though you think "100 days" i'll never do it - you will and believe me when you get there you will wonder why you waited so long.
Wishing you lots of luv on your LL journey keep in touch to let us know you are doing
Pam xx

Hi Meltdown,

I'm also new to LL and have 6 stone to lose. Good luck with your first week. I lost 7lb my first week with my second weigh in on Thursday. It may seem like a drag but hang there kiddo you've got nothing to lose but he weight. Keep visualising yourself as the gorgeous slim godess you are!

Cutie xx

Welcome Meltdown & Cutie

I had 7 stones to lose when I joined LL in March and I am glad to say that with 4 weeks left in foudation I have gor rid of 3 of them and so will you. You are absolutely making the right decision, you will soon be looking and feeling fab ! Its not easy at the beginning , but if you stick with it you will just watch yourself shrink over the next few months !

Goood luck and we are all here to help!

Hiya
Welcome to Mini's, you'll be 'melting away' before your own eyes :D

good luck and let us know how you get on :p

Good luck with LL - keep coming on here to read success stories, look at gallery for inspirational photos and post your own diary to look back on and see how you have progressed.

Welcome Meltdown and Cutie

Hi Meltdown and Cutie and welcome to Minimins.
This is a great place to come to as I've found out over the past 4 weeks. You'll get information, encouragement and most of all inspiration from all the great 'losers' here - I have. There's also some fun too and you'll look forward to logging in.
Good luck to you both and well done Cutie on your fist weigh in

:party0011:

Hi There - I Am On Week 5 Of Ll And Have Lost 22lbs - Am Feeling Great - Still Go 2 1/2 Stone To Go - Keep Up The Good Work X

]:D

Hi Meltdown and Cute and welcome to Minimins.

You're definitely in the right place for support, caring, sharing, fun and honesty. This really is a great group and it helps us all get through the diets that we're doing.

Good luck and make sure you keep popping in and do let us know how you're getting on.

Cath

Back