hello, I'm new to this

latebloomer

Hi all, I'm planning on starting CD tomorrow, have about 3 stone to lose. Quite nervous about making it thru the first three days and any advice and support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!:)

hi,would you like a diet buddy,started cd , ss today have 2 stone to lose. was on slimming world but need fast results. so if you want to we can support each other . kind regards fay

Good luck to you both. My advice is to make sure you drink plenty of water and have all your shakes, whether you're hungry or not. If you start thinking about food, move away and do something different for 10 mins or so and the feelings should go away. Come on here as much as you can, because this site has helped me more than I ever thought possible, there's so many people on here who've been through it all and can really help. Chances are someone has experienced the same thing as you at some point and can help keep you motivated.

You can both do this, once you've made it through week 1 and see the fab results on your first weigh in you'll be hooked.

Good luck hun xx

the best advice i can give you is to:-

drink loads of water
have your shakes (if you feel sick split them into half)
keep yourself really busy so there's no time to eat, (my house never looked so clean the first time i did ss)

i started 4 weeks ago with 3 stone to loose. i'm now 18 1/2lbs down and have just over 1 1/2st to go to get to my goal.

it goes very quickly when you don't have as much to loose. i think within the next 3 weeks i'll be back on food on a higher plan (so 7 weeks on ss) and i think 10 weeks altogether, maybe 12 (inc of the 7) to do most of the plans. i need to be eating before my sedation treatment for a root canal on the 11th may anyway.

GOOD LUCK!

Hi ladies, I started CD just over 8 weeks ago, with 3 stone to lose, doing SS and I stuck to it 100%!! I have now moved up to 810 as I only have 10 lbs to lose!! Good luck!! My advice would be the same as what the others posted plus, if possible avoid cardio exercise as I did full on training for 2 weeks and it slowed down my losses!! Thats why I am moving up the plans now so when I hit 1200cals I will be able to hit the gym :) xxx

Hi guys, thank you all so much for your support and looking at your weight loss to date is truly inspiring and exactly why I want to do this plan. I am a bit nervous about the first 3 days though as I hear that they are hard. I do really appreciate all the words of advice and hope that you all continue with the advice. Well done on your success so far and keep it up!x
Fay, I would love a diet buddy! Hope day 2 going ok so far. x

Hi guys starting mon instead, my poor hubby had a meal booked for mothers day and had to ruin the surprise cos I decided to start today (but had told him mon!) ....wont be online again until then. Thanks so much everyone and cant wait to get started xx

hi,latebloomer we'll chat monday,so far my second day gone great catch up with you soon and girls what fab weight losses hope i'll be as good as you.x

Hey Fay, glad you've got through day 2 ok. I'm on day 2 as well and so far so good... just need to get the last 500mls of water into me. I've left it a bit late tonight, so no doubt I'll be up and down to the loo all night. Never mind, needs must. Good luck with tomorrow.

Do you mind if I join you and Late as diet buddies cos we're all at about the same place with the diet. xx

Thanks hun, yeah, I'm doing fab. I seem to have slipped back into this so much easier this time, and I'm pleased. I tested last night to see if I'm in ketosis and I am yay. Fat burning all the way now!!! I've got the heating and the fire on... I love ketosis!!!

I've had a busy morning, no time to think about food. I've painted the cupboards in the kitchen. So now I'm busy waiting for the paint to dry so I can put the door handles back on. I'm not convinced I like the colour though, too yellowy, might have to open the other tin of paint and start again. That'll keep me busy lol.

Hope your day 3 is going as well as mine!!

hi, yes surfhunny its going well, made sunday lunch for family and it was ok, did not feel i was missing food. i love yellow it will make your kitchen sunny, each time you look at the cupboards you can think how good your going to look in the summer sunshine(if we get any)x

Hi latebloomer, surfhunny and sweetfa1, I hope you don't mind me messaging you all. How have you all got on so far?

I'm starting CD tomorrow (Monday 15th) for the first time. Have you got any tips as I'm slightly nervous about the first couple of days until ketosis hits in.

Lou x

hi, sapphirelou, great to have you with us, i can't really give you any advice only on day three so not an expert,glad we can message each other its good to have support. my weigh day is fri i'll report my weight, when is every one else weighing? x
sex.gif
this will be us in our lbd's

I second the shake raising, which reminds me, my mousse is still in the fridge - be back shortly.

Back