Hello, Im new..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kayleigh09, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. kayleigh09

kayleigh09 New Member

Hiya,

I am new too this forum and I am looking to start the CD. I have no idea where or how to start,

Help?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicki-M

Nicki-M Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8lb(37.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kayleigh09,
    Have you been onto the CD website? There is a list of CD counsellors on the website...there should be one close to you...just find one from the list and give them a call...they will then set up a meeting with you to arrange starting the diet. Simple as that. It's a great diet and I am loving it...hope you do too.
    Hope you sort yourself out a counsellor soon and I wish you good luck with your CD journey.

4. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck with your journey, have you found a CD Councilor yet? go on the CD website to fine a local one and give them a ring, you will either go to their house or they will come to yours depending on what they offer, its so easy and will transform your life so quick, they are friendly and supportive and will really help you and supply your shakes etc.

Hope it all goes well.

5. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I decided to start this last Tuesday.... Went on the CD website found my nearest CD Counsellor and sent her an email.
    The same day i got a reply and arranged to meet her Thursday.
    She is soooo nice and will reply to all e-mails and answer any queries i have had along the way.

So far i am on my 6th Day, Weigh in tomorrow and im sooo excited about it. Really hoping to have lost at least 10lb's.

My CDC gave me a sneaky WI on Tuesday and id lost 6lb's already...... Given me inspiration to carry on 100%.

I'll be honest the first few days are tough but once you get through them its sooo much easier.

This forum has helped me enormously especially when i get a craving i just take a look at the before and after pics.

Good luck hun and dont forget to post back as to how you get on :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.