Hello, Im new..

Hi Kayleigh09,
Have you been onto the CD website? There is a list of CD counsellors on the website...there should be one close to you...just find one from the list and give them a call...they will then set up a meeting with you to arrange starting the diet. Simple as that. It's a great diet and I am loving it...hope you do too.
Hope you sort yourself out a counsellor soon and I wish you good luck with your CD journey.

Good luck with your journey, have you found a CD Councilor yet? go on the CD website to fine a local one and give them a ring, you will either go to their house or they will come to yours depending on what they offer, its so easy and will transform your life so quick, they are friendly and supportive and will really help you and supply your shakes etc.

Hope it all goes well.

I decided to start this last Tuesday.... Went on the CD website found my nearest CD Counsellor and sent her an email.
The same day i got a reply and arranged to meet her Thursday.
She is soooo nice and will reply to all e-mails and answer any queries i have had along the way.

So far i am on my 6th Day, Weigh in tomorrow and im sooo excited about it. Really hoping to have lost at least 10lb's.

My CDC gave me a sneaky WI on Tuesday and id lost 6lb's already...... Given me inspiration to carry on 100%.

I'll be honest the first few days are tough but once you get through them its sooo much easier.

This forum has helped me enormously especially when i get a craving i just take a look at the before and after pics.

Good luck hun and dont forget to post back as to how you get on :)

xx

Back