Hello, I'm new!

Welcome Back F2F --

I like the idea of halving the shakes and making them into mini-meals. I think I'll try that, too.

MM

Hi blush, i didnt know you could have hot choc!!! must try that! :) good idea going shopping might try that wonder if my fella wants to buy me a new coat lol this is me by the way think ive eventually worked out how to load a pic!!
how are you all feeling today? xxxx

hi there ,
hope your 2nd days going well . ive just come to the end of week 1 on ss+ and wi tonight . i have struggled but coming on this site and asking those that have done it and lost weight with cd really really helps. also looking at the before and after piccys gives you heaps of inspiration.
keep on going and youll lost that weight in no time. x

Yeah im finding it really helpful! todays going miles better felt rubbish this morn but seem to have perked up this afternoon! yey! my weigh ins on monday am really looking forward to it! let me know how you get on!
Fat 2 fabulous you are an inspiration! you look amazing youve done so well i hope i can follow in your footsteps! :O) xxxx

Goal one Survive my first week on sole source
Goal two Lose a stone!

Last edited:
hi catherin,
day 2 and its up and down i felt hunger again at 2 o clock but took the kids to my mums to kill a few hrs, ive read it gets easier when u get into ketosis??? mt cd counsellor lives far so i will be doing my own firstr weigh in next tuesday n ive measured myself as ive read alot of people have done so,
trying to drink plenty of water, prob not hitting 3 litres yet though, the cold weather here in the north makes u want t have warm stuff, thank god for the porridge for breakfast!

good luck n keep me posted, il try t get hubby to do a before and after pic for me tonight
:p

Yeah i know what you mean im really hungry now! trying to think of stuff to do! am cotemplating having an extra shake but am going to try and refrain! i cant wait to get into ketosis hopefully then it'l get easier did my picture show up? i cant see it still not sure how to get one up! Im not hittin 3 litres yet managing about two have bought lots in, this is my worse time after six im struggling! thing im gonna arrange to do more stuff maybe take up swimming or yoga :O) xxx

no your pic didnt come up, go to user cp edit avantar, click browse n upload off ur pc??? think thats the way,
day 3 here i come:crazy:

Back