Hello I'm new!

Samlouise

Hello all, I've been lurking on minimins for ages and I've finally decided to take the plunge and join :)

I've done slimming world before and it's worked for me but I've slipped back into my bad habits and I've decided it's about time I got back on track. I'm not going to classes this time around so I'm hoping the advice and support on this site is going to make all the difference! x

Welcome to minimins :) Eveyone is great here for advice/ recipes and such!

Good luck on your weight loss journey x

aw good luck!
im new too..... iv mainly done WW before and am floating a bit on whether to do SW or not.
i lost 2 stone for my wedding in may but put that + 7lbs back on :cry:

im hoping that this site will give me some inspiration
:)

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thanks LaurelAmy, I definately need help with recipes - I tend to eat the same things and then get bored and give up. Good luck with your weight loss too! x

Thanks for the welcome Samgolden, you did really well to lose that weight before so you know you can do it again! x

Im new to minimins today too.. I have lost a fair bit on and off SW for 3years. Have had a hard time of it lately with problems with family life and fertility but im back on it now, even my hubby comes to SW with me (considering he is 9st 2 lol) they love him there its week 2.

I followed the instructions in the tutorials section at the top of the page. I'm very pleased with myself for getting it to work :D

Thanks LaurelAmy, I definately need help with recipes - I tend to eat the same things and then get bored and give up. Good luck with your weight loss too! x

Thanks for the welcome Samgolden, you did really well to lose that weight before so you know you can do it again! x

This forum is brilliant for recipes and support.
I too tend to stick to the same foods too, but trying to use some of the recipes.
Good luck
:bestwishes:

yes samlouise is good support!

Im similar i lost 2 stone by may for my wedding, then fell pregnant but miscarried in september and getting over an ectopic right now.... iv put on 2 half stone though in the meantime... totally devastated with all the hard work i done getting weight off..... so far have a great buzz from this site... i dont normally get involved on these sorts of forums but thought what the heck!

Thanks for the tip... il do the tutorial! need all the help i can get lol

We will get there!!!!!

good luck x x x:grouphugg::grouphugg:

yes samlouise is good support!

Im similar i lost 2 stone by may for my wedding, then fell pregnant but miscarried in september and getting over an ectopic right now.... iv put on 2 half stone though in the meantime... totally devastated with all the hard work i done getting weight off..... so far have a great buzz from this site... i dont normally get involved on these sorts of forums but thought what the heck!

Thanks for the tip... il do the tutorial! need all the help i can get lol

We will get there!!!!!

good luck x x x:grouphugg::grouphugg:

I don't normally post in these forums either - I love reading them though as they're so inspiring so I thought I'd join in.

I look forward to seeing how you get on with your weight loss :) xx

Back