Hello im new

Gembritney

Silver Member
Hey all... i have moved from Lighter Life to exante where i lost 51/2 stone .... for the past 3 weeks i have been on and off with LL... sticking to it getting into ketosis and BAM... i lapse... and this keeps repeating itself... i cant snap out of it!!!! I want to DO THIS and loose my last stone but i keep going off track..... what can i do?!!!!

Welcome to Exante. I changed from Cambridge and have found a much better class of dieter here:) More beautiful and intelligent too;)

You have done amazingly well so far so you know you can do it. Keep coming on here for encouragement and those last few pounds will melt away.

I'm sure it's easy to think "well I'm close now so a little bit of something now wont hurt." But everytime you do that the target simply gets further away. Give yourself small targets again and go for it.

All the best
Lumpy
xxx

Stick with it you have already done amazingly. Read all the threads on here it's inspirational. There are lots of people on here with loads of good advice. I'm fairly new, only 3 weeks but have had loads of advice already. I'm sure there will be someone replying soon with just the thing you need to hear. Until then just keep looking in at past threads, most things have already been covered.:D

thanks so much ladies xx

Hi and welcome Gembritney, you've done amazing so far - you're photo is fab, if you can lose 5 1/2 stone the last stone will be a doddle, just get your head in the right place and have stiff talk (to oneself) before popping anything in your mouth, you can do this.

BF

Back