Hello im new

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Gembritney, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Hey all... i have moved from Lighter Life to exante where i lost 51/2 stone .... for the past 3 weeks i have been on and off with LL... sticking to it getting into ketosis and BAM... i lapse... and this keeps repeating itself... i cant snap out of it!!!! I want to DO THIS and loose my last stone but i keep going off track..... what can i do?!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lumpy1

Lumpy1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome to Exante. I changed from Cambridge and have found a much better class of dieter here:) More beautiful and intelligent too;)

You have done amazingly well so far so you know you can do it. Keep coming on here for encouragement and those last few pounds will melt away.

I'm sure it's easy to think "well I'm close now so a little bit of something now wont hurt." But everytime you do that the target simply gets further away. Give yourself small targets again and go for it.

All the best
    Lumpy
    xxx

4. Catscratch

Catscratch I can do this..

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Stick with it you have already done amazingly. Read all the threads on here it's inspirational. There are lots of people on here with loads of good advice. I'm fairly new, only 3 weeks but have had loads of advice already. I'm sure there will be someone replying soon with just the thing you need to hear. Until then just keep looking in at past threads, most things have already been covered.:D

5. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    thanks so much ladies xx

6. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi and welcome Gembritney, you've done amazing so far - you're photo is fab, if you can lose 5 1/2 stone the last stone will be a doddle, just get your head in the right place and have stiff talk (to oneself) before popping anything in your mouth, you can do this.

BF

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.