Hello Im new :-)

zcruise

Good morning everyone :) I have been a bit of a lurker but today i have decided to pluck up the courage and introduce myself :) My name is Zara and im 39 years old :) On the 28th sept I took the plunge and started exante diet after reading all the good comments on it, i think this is the one for me :) Ive just been getting fatter and fatter and I really need to do something about it before im 40 :)

Well today is day 4 for me and Ive done better than I thought I would. Im struggling to drink all the recommended water though :( I can get through 2L at the most. Ive just started to drink black coffee today so Im hoping I can get a few down me lol I know Im going to need a lot of encouragement as my will power is really low., but thank you to everyone who has posted about exante and making this the start of me being slim :)

Zara
xx

Hello and welcome!

The first few days are the hardest, then it really does get easier.

Stick with it, it works!

Hi and welcome. I start this on monday. Good luck :)

Hi Zara, great start, you sound very motivated.

I'm on week 2 and when I had black coffee last week I had bad indigestion, you might not get it but I now add a tablet sweetener and so far no indigestion :D

Keep drinking the water, it is hard in the beginning but I find room temp easier to drink than from the fridge. That's just me tho but it's an idea.

Good luck with your WI,

Ali xx

Hi Zara & welcome to minimins I started on Monday so we can compare notes
Good luck & keep drinking the water

Thank you all :) one little question . I know I'm allowed coke zero but I'm off to a party later and got my soup with me but am I allowed to have vodka without it affecting my weight loss? X

Back