• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Im new :-)

zcruise

S: 21st12lb
Good morning everyone :) I have been a bit of a lurker but today i have decided to pluck up the courage and introduce myself :) My name is Zara and im 39 years old :) On the 28th sept I took the plunge and started exante diet after reading all the good comments on it, i think this is the one for me :) Ive just been getting fatter and fatter and I really need to do something about it before im 40 :)

Well today is day 4 for me and Ive done better than I thought I would. Im struggling to drink all the recommended water though :( I can get through 2L at the most. Ive just started to drink black coffee today so Im hoping I can get a few down me lol I know Im going to need a lot of encouragement as my will power is really low., but thank you to everyone who has posted about exante and making this the start of me being slim :)

Zara
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Darcy15

This is my year
S: 19st0lb C: 15st1lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 3st13lb(20.68%)
Hello and welcome!

The first few days are the hardest, then it really does get easier.

Stick with it, it works!

S: 16st13lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st13lb(5.49%)
Hi and welcome. I start this on monday. Good luck :)

S: 15st3lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 2st8lb(16.9%)
Hi Zara, great start, you sound very motivated.

I'm on week 2 and when I had black coffee last week I had bad indigestion, you might not get it but I now add a tablet sweetener and so far no indigestion :D

Keep drinking the water, it is hard in the beginning but I find room temp easier to drink than from the fridge. That's just me tho but it's an idea.

Good luck with your WI,

Ali xx

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
S: 15st10lb C: 15st2lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 0st8lb(3.64%)
Hi Zara & welcome to minimins I started on Monday so we can compare notes
Good luck & keep drinking the water

zcruise

S: 21st12lb
Thank you all :) one little question . I know I'm allowed coke zero but I'm off to a party later and got my soup with me but am I allowed to have vodka without it affecting my weight loss? X

S: 17st2lb C: 16st3lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st13lb(5.42%)
zcruise said:
Thank you all :) one little question . I know I'm allowed coke zero but I'm off to a party later and got my soup with me but am I allowed to have vodka without it affecting my weight loss? X
No. Vodka is one of the worse things to have while on a LCD, it could be dangerous.