Hello, I'm new!

h_and_a_mumma

Hi, as the title says I'm new so just wanted to post and say hello.
My name is Emma and I joined Slimming World 6 weeks ago. I've been up and down a bit as have been away twice since I started. I have around 4 stone to lose and am loving SW so far!
I've done WW before and do find it hard adjusting.

I've been reading minmins for a while now and you have all really helped me without even knowing! You are all very inspirational, kind and generous with your knowledge. Looking forward to getting to know you all, I'm probably going to have loads of questions!

Emma xxx

well done for joining emma, you're so right about this forum, there's loads of help and advice and if you're thinking of a question you need answering chances are that someone has been in the same boat at some point and the answers are there for you

I've been doing SW since january and am still loving it, you will be able to see some amazing results and pics from people with similar weight losses to your goal which really does keep you motivated

good luck xx

Welcome to the SW club! You will find whatever help you need on this site, great recipes, great stories of weight loss. Welcome.

Hi Emma, welcome, lots of answers to lots of questions on here, the search function is really useful

Back