Hello! I'm new!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ABit_Batty, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi There,

I'm totally new to Slimming World and am getting myself confused. I have previously done WW and Lipotrim so am stuck in the 'points' mentality so finding the SW way a little bit confusing :rolleyes:
    I have just had a baby 7 weeks ago and am breastfeeding and have worked out that I have additional Healthy Extras, in the leaflet it says 3, does this mean I have 5 Healthy Extras per day?
    Also, does it matter how big portion sizes are becasue I am eating enough to feed my whole family never mind just me :eat:

Thanks in Advance :)

Nicola x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi Nicola, welcome to SW. The free food is just that so fill up on it, have as much as you can eat. Yes that would mean you can have 5 but I'm guessing the 3 are from the A choices?

Judging by your name I'm sure you are going to fit in nicely to the SW corner of the forum x

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    welcome, welcome xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.