Hello! I'm new

masonrules

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum. Am on day three of Cambridge. Found the first day the hardest as thought all the shakes/soups were gross but have now found a couple of flavours i like and am doing okay. can't imagine doing this for the next couple of months though! but i really want it and am going to try my best - have tried every diet and need to do something asap! xxxx

Good luck Mason!!

Good luck .... i only like a few flavours too, vanilla, choc and choc mint... and tom soup at a push.... in fact I think i'm developing an addiction to the vanilla.. dunno how i'll live without it when the diet ends... oh actually yeah I do.. i'll be able to eat Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream (in moderation of course!)- that should cure the addiction :p

Hello Manson and a big big welcome to you xx
It goes really quick especially this time of year with christmas to plan and prepare for,please stay on track as its so much easier the 1st time round........once you cheat its hard to get back on track,embrace everyday as a fab detox and your body will love it,Just wait until your 1st week weigh-in that will inspire you loads.
Well done so far :D
XXC

Thanks...

Thanks all of you - am sure you'll be seeing alot of me over the next few weeks/months.

I live with girls who have never had to diet in their lives and think I'm mad - so will def need support from all of you.

well done on all your weightlosses - you're all inspiring. xx

amy x

Thanks all of you - am sure you'll be seeing alot of me over the next few weeks/months.

I live with girls who have never had to diet in their lives and think I'm mad - so will def need support from all of you.

well done on all your weightlosses - you're all inspiring. xx

amy x

Ah but they will be amazed at how quickly you will lose the weight and how much more energy you have than them ;) 47lbs will be gone vv quickly
XXC

Good luck Amy and well done for making it through to day 3.

Looking forward to hearing about your losses.

Jazzy x

Yup, 47lbs gone in a flash!

You can do it, just keep going through the first week and you will be sailing x

Hi I too am on day 3. Absolutely starving.

Hope you managed to stick it - and meet your goals. I have 41lbs to lose - It seems a very high mountain.

Hang on in there Dani... that weight will just fall off you before you can even blink! I found that first week really tough at times... but so worth it when you get on those scales! Welcome to you too.. and good luck! :)

Well done at starting this and getting this far, once you start getting weighed and see the results it will make you feel so good. Welcome and good luck.

Hi Mason and well done on getting to day 3. That is an achievement in itself:D

I'm on day 4 of CD hun so you are not on your own here....there's loads of us doing this "bonkers diet" as Icemoose would say.

It DOES get easier,

Lacey.....:D

Back