Hello Im new

scarlet

Hello

Im new to the forum but not to Cambridge. Lost 4 stone before Christmas but have struggled ever since to get back on the diet :cry: . Am going to try AGAIN tomorrow!!! Thought I'd post on here to get some support. Plan on logging on every time i feel the need to cheat so might be here quite a lot lol.

Anyway hope to hear from you and to get some support. Maybe I'll be able to help someone too, hope so.

Take care all :)

xx

Hi scarlet and welcome to the forum. I have found this the best place ever if your on CD. You'll get loads of encouragement and support on here because most of us are in the same boat.If you feel the urge to cheat just shout there always someone here to "talk you out of it". Good luck on tomorrows start you'll be fine,how can you not be with minimins behind you!!

Nikki x

Hi Scarlet,

Welcome, I am starting CD too, I have my appointment Thursday night, but this is my first time trying this diet... I hope I will succeed. This site is fantastic for support, ideas and being talked out of cheating!! I have been logging on for the past week or so, trying to get into the swing of cutting down before CD...

Good luck on your journey, and well done for losing 4 stone so far!!

Love

Thanks poppa. It wil be good to know I'll have the help if needed. Will need to strap the computer to my back to be sure it is there at all times lol.
Thanks again
xx

We will do it together poohbear. It is a brilliant diet, I'd tell everyone to give it a go. You will do well I'm sure. Keep in touch
xx

Hi Scarlet and welcome to the forum. 4 stone is brilliant and it sounds like you're committed to get back on & back into it.

Minimins is great, there's always plenty of people to help, advise and just have a chat to. Definately the right place to come if you feel you're going to cave as dozens of us will be here shouting at you - Don't do it :D

All the best with your re-start tomorrow & look forward to seeing you around on the forum.
x

Thanks MadamDotty. I feel like I have the support already and haven't even started yet. I know I amgoing to succeed with the help of everyone.
Looking forward to it

Thanks Scarlet, I feel I have the support both at home and on here to succeed, and am very very motivated myself... I have loads of photos around and I printed off a quote that was put on the other day that was very apt for me...

"Looking even better than I do now and feeling good about myself is the only option"!!

Love

We will all succeed

If it is something we all really really want, then it is only us that can achieve it...(with the help of all the guys and galls at minimins & CDC)....

WE WILL ACHIEVE!!

4 stone - That is amazing well done on your weight loss :eek: and I am sure you can get back on it love bunnycd xx

Hi Scarlet,

Welcome, I am starting CD too, I have my appointment Thursday night, but this is my first time trying this diet... I hope I will succeed. This site is fantastic for support, ideas and being talked out of cheating!! I have been logging on for the past week or so, trying to get into the swing of cutting down before CD...

Good luck on your journey, and well done for losing 4 stone so far!!

Love

Hi nikki....the first time is mega special....the feelings and determination are difficult to replicate i you veer off course (I and soooo many others have learnt that the hard way!) Give it your all and you will be getting to your target easily

Hello

Im new to the forum but not to Cambridge. Lost 4 stone before Christmas but have struggled ever since to get back on the diet :cry: . Am going to try AGAIN tomorrow!!! Thought I'd post on here to get some support. Plan on logging on every time i feel the need to cheat so might be here quite a lot lol.

Anyway hope to hear from you and to get some support. Maybe I'll be able to help someone too, hope so.

Take care all :)

xx

Hi scarlet.....will be keeping my fingers crossed for ye hun!!

I am on day 2 of my restart so will be keeping them crossed for me as well!!

Well Ive started again. Know the diet works just have to stop that nagging voice telling me to eat. Thanks for all the support everyone.
xx

Hi Scarlet, I to am on restart, I lost 5 stone and put 6 back on so I restarted sunday. I find this site fab for stopping any mad cravings so Im on here a lot too!! Hope everything goes well for you, good luck! Sarahxx.

Hi just wishing you good luck with your restart and Hope your 1st day is going well.

T x

Back