Hello, I'm Rachael & I'm new to the board...

Relle

Hi All,

So, I have been hiding and reading posts for a while, but finally decided to come out and say hello when I noticed the Feb' Wii Fit thread, so, you'll probably find me around there as I'm trying to loose my weight by healthy eating and the Wii fit (and of course generally trying to move more). Today is day 8 and I have lost 9lb!! I'm soo pleased!! :)

A bit about me...
21 years old, I have an (almost) 3 year old daughter. I seperated from my partner of 5 1/2 years in June 2010 and I want to feel good about myself again.
My weight gradually creeped up since I met him and got into that 'comfort zone', I am pleased to say that I am now VERY motivated to loose my weight and feel good about myself again.

Nice to meet you all, I hope if I have any low days you'll all be here to help because I have about 100lbs to loose..:eek:

xxxxx

Hi . Sounds like your in the ready to succeed zone . . My little one is 3 too just started nursery so I have a little time for me each morning now . So no chores no shopping just me time and I normally get myself to the gym where I have friends who are just like us all . Forever trying to improve . Love it been going for almost whole time my little one has been here . They had a fab crèche ! To be honest was my salvation .. And facilitated my plan to get healthier, fitter and feel better about me ! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :) Yes, ready to suceeed! My daughter is at nursery until 2pm, whilst I'm at work so I'm excercising in the afternoonns/evenings, I'm really excitied.

Back